I was in the mood for hot dogs last week when I stumbled onto this recipe. This recipe was pretty delicious and easy to make. Recipe under the cut.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
250 g of pasta (though I think I made more)
20 g of butter
1 teaspoon of grated garlic
5 mini hot dogs (probably 2-3 American sized hot dogs or sausages)
3-5 bundles of spinach
2 tablespoons of flour
1.5 cups of milk
Parmesan cheese, as much as you’d like
2 bouillon cubes, cut up
Pepper, as much as you’d like
1. Cut the hot dogs into thin diagonal pieces. Cut the spinach leaves and stalks into 1 inch (3 cm) pieces. Snap the noodles in half and cook them.
2. In a frying pan, heat up the butter and garlic. Add the hot dogs.
3. When the hot dogs are well cooked, add the spinach. Sauté until the spinach turns wilted.
4. Add the flour, and sauté until there’s no more powder left. Add the milk and bouillon cubes. When the milk starts becoming a bit thick, add parmesan cheese.
5. Add the cooked noodles, and then you’re done!
6. Add pepper for taste.